Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's on your needles?


This is a question that is asked often to those of us who knit in the store. We promptly pull out the projects (yes, sometimes many to one knitter) and show them off, telling all where the pattern came from and what yarn we are using. it is like parents showing pictures of their babies!
One of the current projects on Debbie's needles is a pair of angora/merino blend gloves for a gift for a family friend. I am down to the last 3 fingers on the last glove. Love those 5 inch double point needles!

1 comment:

  1. I think the answer the the question what's on your needles is what's NOT on my needles!!!
    There are 2 sweaters, 2 blankets, scarf, 2 bags and who knows what else I'd find if I really looked. Time to finish up those projects!

    ReplyDelete